• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Carolinas---

Thanks! Battened down the hatches and hanging tight! Right in the path, but as long as it doesn’t strengthen too much, we should be alright!

Just up the road from you. I moved everything inside that I could. I'm more concerned about tornadoes than the hurricane/tropical storm. We are getting some pretty heavy rain bands now.
Stay safe.

Just up the road from you. I moved everything inside that I could. I'm more concerned about tornadoes than the hurricane/tropical storm. We are getting some pretty heavy rain bands now.
Stay safe.
You're on the coast, stay safe my friend.

That thing was a nice breeze as it passed here (honestly didn't even know when it pushed threw) I seriously asked my wife around midnight last night when it was hitting she said I think 2 hours ago!
Even if it strengths you guys will be fine !

Stay safe people. :thumbsup:

It skirted us here just inland from Myrtle Beach. Some strong gusts and a lot of rain but no damage. Came ashore just north of us. NC and VA are taken the worst of it on the east coast.

We had several tornado warnings throughout the night and momentary power outages in my neighborhood. Now we are getting rain and strong wind gusts with a lot of tree debris in the yard.

Stay safe.
I completely agree! Not usually worried until we hit at least cat 2, but tornadoes scare the dickens out of me. Had several come through here and they will just level everything in sight. Ended up not being bad at all. Had some wind and lost power about 4am for about an hour. Blew my garbage all over the yard and had fun slogging around picking it up this am. Blew my son’s basketball goal over too, but that was about it. Got lucky, but I’ll sure take it!

We had several tornado warnings throughout the night and momentary power outages in my neighborhood. Now we are getting rain and strong wind gusts with a lot of tree debris in the yard.
We did too, but don’t think we actually had any. Stay safe up there. I think it should be out of there very shortly from what it looks like on the radar.

We got heavy wind and rain here last night. The power flickered a few times but thankfully it remained on. It's a beautiful morning now though.

Auto Transport Service
Back