• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Roach

Looks good, are they on there second round, with the dust under car looks like they have have been fixing the little defects

Thanks for showing how it REALLY gets done, in most every shop out there. You don't get perfectly straight lines blocking metal.

Yes, round two. Obviously, 99% of that will be sanded into dust. It takes a special talent to be able to finesse the curves of those quarters and also keep the horizontal body line straight.

You can put a fridge magnet anywhere on my Bee or Bird and it will stick, and no we didn't put steel wool in the filler! LOL

Both were fully skim coated before full blocking it into dust.

You can put a fridge magnet anywhere on my Bee or Bird and it will stick, and no we didn't put steel wool in the filler! LOL
I have done that afterhours at car shows......it's scary how many high-dollar cars won't hold a simple fridge magnet.

And it's nothing to do with them using Adam's nano-tech car polish :lol:

Of course, for the people with real bondo filled holes, there's always magnetic paint that you can use to fool the fridge magnet.

We were picking on your bondo buggy and the mods whacked our pee pees!

In the mods defense,maybe the cement truck,and the guy spraying plaster were a little over the top!

In the mods defense,maybe the cement truck,and the guy spraying plaster were a little over the top!
:hifu:

:lol:

All kidding aside,once the first coat of high build primer goes on,you are beyond the ugly phase! My step father used to say,paint covers up a lot of sin! Soon Earl Dubb will be laying down some color!

Screenshot 25iuytrewqwertyuytrewq85.jpg

Really straight cars have filler. I do think it is better to coat the whole panel in filler and block it out than to have lots of layers of high build primer. It's no bondo buggy.

Auto Transport Service
Back