• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Throwing in the towel

Ellis

Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Well guys it looks like it's time to sale my charger, baby on the way and looking to buy a new house real soon. Here is the URL from e bay motors, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charg...7df41da5d&item=171249359453&pt=US_Cars_Trucks.
I hate to see her go but some times that's just the way things work out. If anyone wants to come look at it please e mail me at deleted text me at deleted name is Brian i live in Valrico FL. I may trade for something a worth wild, i am open to just about anything that is not going to keep taking money out of the bank and i can enjoy.

Use PM Tools for contact and please read forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lucks sorry to hear your selling, good luck with the new house & the baby on the way....

Well guys it looks like it's time to sale my charger, baby on the way and looking to buy a new house real soon. Here is the URL from e bay motors, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charg...7df41da5d&item=171249359453&pt=US_Cars_Trucks.
I hate to see her go but some times that's just the way things work out. If anyone wants to come look at it please e mail me at name is Brian i live in Valrico FL. I may trade for something a worth wild, i am open to just about anything that is not going to keep taking money out of the bank and i can enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry to hear that Ellis but good luck in your sale. I'm posting your Buy it Now price of $8K which is required per rules

Price:
US $8,000.00
Buy It Now

Selling a car to help finance a home purchase is a net gain in the right direction. I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who has had to sell toys to do what's right for the family.

7 watchers as of this post. Congratulations on the baby, and good luck with the house and car sale.

I think we've all been there, selling cars, etc. because of everyday life. Good luck.

Yup...I went through it in 84 when I bought a house with no garage and the wife was pregnant. The one that got away was a 70 440 Challenger RT convertible....then we got a divorce a year later. Life really sucked back then.

I sold a 70 383 Sat convert and a 70 440+6 4 speed limelight RR rolling body .,. nice Texas car too because of having a few too many and nowhere to store them and had an assignment overseas .. lot's have done it but you are doing the right thing and doing what you have too.

Auto Transport Service
Back