• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tied the 'knot' on the 7th!

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score
Pics at 11!! :D There's a really good feeling about this girl and we make each other laugh. Both of us have too much experience in life with control freak spouses etc and know what to do to make things work. She's pretty easy going and so am I these days and doesn't display the usual phycology no no's that would normally raise the red flag lol

IMG_20240226_092018148_HDR.jpg

Congrats to the Cranky's... I recommend carrying her over the threshold of a B body..the A's are tight.

Screenshot_20240811_101630_Chrome.jpg

Cogratulations to both of you for finding each other, and getting married. I wish you many happy years ahead. Maybe a name change to (Not So) Cranky! LOL

congrats Cranky........ you needed a good reason to get a hair cut, and you found one :D

Congratulations on holy matrimony.

Proverbs 18:22
English Standard Version
22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing
and obtains favor from the Lord.

Congratulations sir! The key to a happy life is finding the right person to spend it with. Life is too short to spend with someone who doesn’t appreciate and respect you, the way you treat them. Enjoy and be blessed and happy!

Congratulations Crankster

Congrats to the Cranky's... I recommend carrying her over the threshold of a B body..the A's are tight.

View attachment 1709052
Right now I don't have a running B body.....and don't think I can pick up anything that's more than 50 lbs these days but I did slip the engagement ring on her finger just after she got into my 2500 diesel....the ring came from the same pawn shop that her first hand gun came from. The ring was already her size and she liked it, so, it made it to her finger....we really do think alike! :lol:
congrats Cranky........ you needed a good reason to get a hair cut, and you found one :D
Well, she likes my hair long....me, not so much but I will let it continue to grow out until I can't stand it anymore. It's just too hot in the summertime for my old fart bones! Winter time is another story so may trim it really soon and let it grow out again for the winter :)

Congratulations Cranky, may your time together be filled with Joy. Job well done Sir, well done indeed!

Well congrats to you guys !
I wish you both all the best and many happy years :drinks:

Congrats Cranky, may you both live long together and prosper.

She’s real nice. WTH she ever saw in-you I will NEVER figure out.

Auto Transport Service
Back