• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tom Bailey Of Sick Week Needs Help…. Cars Stolen.

66ChargerHI-PO

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
I also posted this in the general section but figured I would post it here too since he is into racing…..

Just because someone who is out on bail steals another car does not mean there are no repercussions for stealing. There's no excuse for stealing and I have called 911 numerous times through the years when I saw thieving, but don't be a cry baby when you leave expensive stuff outside. Suck it up while vowing to do better in the future.
Have the cops looked into the possibility that he stole his own cars so he could pitch his tracking devices? He is getting a lot of air time and seems to know how grand theft auto operations work.

The videos do come across like commercials for his trackers.

FWIW, my son was telling me about some videos he was watching made by car thieves. It seems like a real gone in 60 seconds world, and the hellcats are supposed to be one of the easiest to steal.

Update to these videos.. He even addresses the fact that they sell trackers...

Last edited:
In the video previous to this one he went on a rant about people who were suspicious that it was staged.

Then he precedes to point the finger at everyone from the dealer who changed his oil to the guy that found the cars.

Sucks they got stolen, but he got them back,
a lil' worse for wear, will get them out of impound
& going to the dealership for repairs, Insurance **** now
probably to never be like they were ever again, either

Auto Transport Service
Back