• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torpedo Fuses

VW ones? No they should be SFE sized, different amps of course.
1726140906348.png

Last edited:
They are british or European usually. SFE is the size you need. Have tons of them if needed.

Forgot the Radio is AGC GThis is GM though. Owners manual or FSM should have the list.

1726146181812.png

I have never seen a sticker. Usually in that literature or printed on the fuse box. What car by the way?

Will this work? It looks like it has shorty and long fuses in there

Not sure. Have to watch the cheap fuses say they are rated 20A but actually blow at say 30 amp lots of threads on these. Want me to see if I can cobble a set of them together for you? Older ones mostly Buss. Seriously have alot of them have a fuse display I have been filling up over the years so have to buy lots when you see them out there. Just need to know how many of each you want. Say $2 a fuse shipped.

Last edited:
Not sure. Have to watch the cheap fuses say they are rated 20A but actually blow at say 30 amp lots of threads on these. Want me to see if I can cobble a set of them together for you? Older ones mostly Buss. Seriously have alot of them have a fuse display I have been filling up over the years so have to buy lots when you see them out there. Just need to know how many of each you want. Say $2 a fuse shipped.
Thanks, but I found some on eBay for a good deal.

VW ones? No they should be SFE sized, different amps of course.
View attachment 1725347
HALLIFAXHOPS......YES....fuses are based on AMPERAGE, DIMENSIONS and MAXIMUM VOLTAGE of the system they protecting. Example: SFE 20 amps at 32 volts. BUSS fuses say SFE translates to a glass barrel fuse......
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back