• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB TRADE? 66 Charger considering E-Body Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryBomb

Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
Long shot, but figured I would post here. I just joined FEBO as well and will post over there too. I am in a unique position with a fresh 440 and a 4 speed at my fingertips. Original plan was to put it in my 66 Charger, but I have always wanted an E body. Someone has to put my brother and his 65 Mustang in place... Figured I would put out feelers on here in case anyone has a Challenger or Barracuda (70+) project that may be interested in trading. I am looking for a mostly complete car, but tired is ok. Not afraid of a project that needs a lot of work. Would consider partial cash in either direction depending on condition, though there is a limit to what I can put on top on my end.

My Car:
66' Charger, 318/727, red with black interior. Runs and drives great. I have done a ton of work including all of the irritating nitty gritty (and expensive) bits. EL gauges, all new lenses/surrounds/glove box door/dash pad. Factory EL head unit upgraded to modern bluetooth internals. Headlight motors rebuilt, all done by Todds Restorations. All new tail light lenses/chrome, refinished buckets. New seat covers and carpet. Solid running driving car, presents well. No missing trim, could use a new rear bumper, everything else is solid. Engine went through a huge refresh. Heads rebuilt, carb rebuilt, new coil/leads/plugs, new distributor with electronic ignition. Engine bay presents close to stock barring the upgraded aluminum radiator and black valve covers. Brakes upgraded to dual circuit power. The car needs some work but it is now to the point of being less daunting stuff.

I know this is a long shot, and in the end I'll still be happy to plop the 440 into this thing and hoon around, but it can't hurt to put it out there!

IMG_3744.jpeg

IMG_2373.jpeg

Nice Charger! Good luck on the search. That Charger with a 440 could handle that Mustang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back