• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Trades?rust free 67 GTX with original drivetrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panheadchuck

Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a 1967 Plymouth GTX. It is completely rust free , no rust anywhere . minor surface rust on exposed spots thats it. Car has never been modified . It was taken apart in 1986 and the intention was to build a race car, engine and trans was pulled and palletized. also seats and carpet were removed. Car is originally White with a red interior , non console column shift. car was stored inside a dry storage all this time . somewhere in that time the owner misplaced the seats so i sourced seats from another GTX so they are correct, Gauge cluster is beautiful , as are the door panes and package tray. i have been up and down , over and under this car with a fine tooth comb and ZERO RUST. I have clear title, Fender Tag, and Certicard. also the engine is intact with original manifolds and front accesories , only thing missing is the carb. Engine turns over nicely. prev owner told me cylinders were oiled and turned over every other month since pulled. has restored rear tail panel, tail light chrome, and headlight bezels , 16500 obo , very easy resto

IMG_1182.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0714.PNG IMG_1161.JPG IMG_0919.JPG IMG_0920.JPG IMG_0921.JPG IMG_0922.JPG IMG_0923.JPG

more pics , i have the engine and trans at my shop i can bolt them in for transport

IMG_0933.JPG IMG_0934.JPG IMG_0935.JPG IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0937.JPG IMG_0938.JPG IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0940.JPG IMG_0941.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back