• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Used 0.040 thickness big block mopar head gasket

TexasRoadRunner68

Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
This may be an odd request, but does anyone have a used/compressed big block head gasket they would be willing to sell?

I need to make measurements, but would prefer not to waste a perfectly good new head gasket.

You will have no issue installing a head gasket for measurement. Removing it, and then using it in your build.
Doug

This may be an odd request, but does anyone have a used/compressed big block head gasket they would be willing to sell?

I need to make measurements, but would prefer not to waste a perfectly good new head gasket.
You will have no issue installing a head gasket for measurement. Removing it, and then using it in your build.
Doug
Done it lots of times......but might not let it sit for years on end lol

I need to make measurements, but would prefer not to waste a perfectly good new

FWIW, two of the original steel shim gaskets stacked together will get you 0.034”

Auto Transport Service
Back