• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video: 71 Cuda taking on Pikes Peak

68sportsatelliteragtop

Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score
Cool story and video of 71 Cuda beating the Mustangs on the Pikes Peak Race. Start video at 10:45 if you only want to watch the actual 12 minute run up the course.

[video=youtube;qmgIrveVOT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qmgIrveVOT4[/video]

Love the sound of the engine

concur with Rusty! BADASSery happin all all over that video, or the 71 cuda part anyway. I was at that race in 82 up at the finish line and saw some pretty hairy crap as some of the moto-cycles came around the last curve up to the finish.

I spent the better part of today looking for specifics on the car to no avail. If any of the rest of yall have found them I sure would like to know.

"They were built to drive, not to sit in museums." He's got that right!

Great video. Thanks for posting!

I absolutely love this video, ever since I saw it it's been my dream to take a car there to run. Even more badass he used that '71 'Cuda despite the naysayers.

Auto Transport Service
Back