• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Virginia man finds stolen 1969 Camaro after 17 years

like finding a long lost friend, he looked for
just happened upon it...

Happy ending

A Swedish guy bought a Corvette I don't remember but like 1969-1971, when it came to shipping they checked the title and found out it was stolen short after the owner bought it so they tooked the car from the Swedish guy and gave it back to the former owner, glad it wasn't me.

So, anyone get prosecuted for stealing the car? I want someone's ***!
If that was my car, he'd be paralyzed from the waist-down.

Follow the names back to the first guy after the name of the guy the car was stolen from and that man needs a *** kicking. I'm glad he got it back and even in better shape. When they found my 67 Dart it was beat to hell and stripped down to the bones. We had a tow company in St. Louis named St Louis tow. They towed for the city. If your car got towed by them even for a parking ticket, when you got it back, 9 times out of 10, it was stripped by them. Them and a few high ranking officials in the police department got busted when the police chief's daughter got pulled over and the car had been reported stolen and was suppose to be at the tow company's lot. BUSTED.
The police report on my car said it was intact except my wheels and tires were gone. When I asked why I received it stripped they said, they're police, not car inspectors, it was probably found stripped and they just didn't catch what was missing. I was just a kid and only had liability insurance on it, they screwed me bad. I'll never forget it.... Oh, did I mention it was parked at the police station when it was stolen. I parked it there for safe keeping. They told me that's a bad place, they're never there, they're on the road protecting us. My right hand to God, true story.

thats great,wish my car would show up.

Nice story and outcome.

Auto Transport Service
Back