• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

W/S washer pump

Quintin

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
Where can I get a GOOD replacement washer pump for 69 GTX? Got one from Classic Industries and in a couple of years it's leaking all down the fender.

Where can I get a GOOD replacement washer pump for 69 GTX? Got one from Classic Industries and in a couple of years it's leaking all down the fender.
You sure it's the pump or the rubber gasket?

It's the seal in the pump.
10.4, I haven't had any problems with stuff from Classic but it's always a crap shoot on the Chinese stuff. Did you check with NAPA? Those pumps were used on a lot of models over years, you might get lucky and they have one

There are basically two different manufactures of the washer pumps. the one that I have pictured is made here in the states and many of the components are the same as what was used in the factory pieces. It is not 100% OE correct, but is the closest that we have been able to source. The other one on the market has a black cover over the electrical components.

This one is stocked by a variety of vendors and generally retails around $27.00.

67WasherPump_1A.jpg

Glad you guys posted this. I need one also. Wasn’t hell bent on installing one. But, 30 bucks is reasonable enough.

Auto Transport Service
Back