• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted: 1966-1967 BELVEDERE 1 Wagon or 2 Door Sedan Driver or Solid Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
Wanted To Buy, 1966-1967 Plymouth Belvedere 1 2 Door Sedan(Post) or 1966-1967 Belvedere 1/ II Wagon. I'm looking for a driver or Solid Project but will consider all. I've owned several of these cars over the last 35 years including one for 20+ years. I'd prefer a 67 Belvedere 1 post .....doesn't matter if it's a Slant 6 , 273, 318, 361, 383 or ???? Thanks for your time. Please PM me if you know of something that's available. I'm located in PA but it doesn't matter where the car is. Thanks again... Lightweights4me inPA

Would like to know what price range of car you are looking for?? Know of a car, 67 2 door post belvedere 1 car that is a rotisserie restoration vehicle. Price is high, but car is done! Again, how much do you want to spend. Thank you, Dave S.

Know of a 66 Coronet wagon, white. In a salvage yard up here. In fair shape bodywise. Can be had for $500

Dave, I would be interested in hearing more about the rotisserie restored 67 Belvedere 1. If the car is expensive then it would have to be done to my liking and to my standards so I guess I'd need to know more about the car. What am I looking to spend? It depends on the car but honestly I wasn't considering a rotisserie restored car. I would certainly be interested in knowing more about the car. What am I looking to spend? It all depends on the car. Thanks again for taking the time to make the post....Lightweights4me PA

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the information on the 66 Coronet Wagon but I'm really looking for a Plymouth. I had a gorgeous 66 Coronet Wagon...Factory 361-2 car but I just prefer the Plymouths. I had an amazing 67 Belvedere II Wagon about 13 years ago with the original 383 hp, Factory AC, Factory power disc brakes, Factory AM-FM in its original Buffed Silver Metallic Paint. I sold it to a friend from the Midwest and I'm sorry that I ever parted with it. It was a wonderful one owner high option car and rust free. I sold the car for $5000.....never find another like it. Thanks again for any leads on a 66-67 Belvedere 1 2 door post or a 66-67 Belvedere 1 or Belvedere II Wagon... All leads appreciated and all cars considered.... Lightweights4me in PA.

happy holidays i have a 67 bel 1 440/auto dana 60 new floors trunk solid disc brakes runs good and stops 75 440 engine good solid car needs interior has 4 dr bel front seat all glass good new headliner located in jackson nj 08527 price is 10,000 if interested call mopar joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back