• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted: 1970 Dodge Charger Hood(I am in far SW NC): Can Be Factory Metal, Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass, Element 115...

wncmoparguy

Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
I need a 1970 Dodge Charger hood.

I will take one that is factory metal one needing repairs(more often than not they need repairs as they are 54 going on 55 years), factory one in great condition, fiberglass, glassfiber glass fibre carbon fiber , carbon fibre. I'm using variations of spellings so if some Brit or Aussie or Kiwi or Western Euro has said hood maybe they might sell it.

I am willing to pay to have either the owner crate it or have it crated professionally- once I know weight total and dimensions I can arrange freight services I can pay for a liftgate truck to come get it or I can maybe work out something with you where you take it to the dock and I won't need liftgate truck retrieving it. I can do all shipping except for crating.

I am in SW North Carolina. If someone has one in NC, GA above Macon, Alabama as far south as Montgomery, TN as far west as Lavergne, South East KY, I am open to one in SW Virginia.

Thanks all. Please PM here.

Auto Transport Service
Back