• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted 1973 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner Bulge Hood & Left & Right Front Fender (Fenders) - Southeast, SW NC, SE TN, N GA, NE AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

wncmoparguy

Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
I had my 1973 340 Roadrunner sustain damage due to a neighbor's Bradford Pear tree, I had already sent him a registered mail notice that it was a nuisance tree per NC law. That's supposed to make me good, her home policy is supposed to pay for the damage, or I can file on my umbrella policy.

If I file on my umbrella, it is more than just paying for the parts.

Her homeowner's policy is one of these out of state "insurance for dirt bags who've had theirs cancelled or have committed insurance fraud"- I filed against it and was informed that where they are located does not have the same laws as NC and the worst I can do is file a complaint with the state insurance commissioner whose office has settled on "At the end of the claims process we will evaluate to see if 1-888-Dirtbags is operating in a manner that violates North Carolina law covering fiduciary duty to parties who've suffered property damage." In other words: Go away. I also know this same company covered a guy who had a huge dead oak that bordered another property- no less than 4 neighbors contacted this guy and his insurance company ahead of time, and it just so happened that the tree fell on the neighbor who owns an '03 Aston Martin Vanquish V12 and an '04 DB7. 10% of his garage and the Vanquish and most of the DB7 went adios when a HUGE dead oak hit his garage and taking out the cars and a good 10% of that building(ruining it, it's one of these metal buildings) and this insurance company screwed him the same way, he lost in court because a circuit court judge said it was filed in the wrong venue.

LOVELY !

I'm just trying to find a hood and 2 fenders (left and right aka driver and passenger)- I may just need 1 single fender if I can work out on that took less damage.

And ibbity ibbity ibbity that's all folks...

Think I’ve got either a pair or one fender in Maryland. They need work but are useable

I have a good complete hood here in Pa... Let me know about which side fender I may have that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back