• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happens when you and your 70 year old friends pick a fight?

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
Danny Trejo who is 80 and his 70 year old friend started a fight with parade watchers after someone in the crowd assaulted Trejo with a small water balloon. Watch the video to see what happens to his friend.

Danny and his buddy should remember there age. The may have been tough, but getting in a fight with a guy 20/30 years younger doesn't always end well.
We would all do well to remember that.

Maybe a good idea for all of us over 50 to read The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

Idk… he was a special guest in the parade, in a ‘65 Impala SS convertible. And some jealous individual threw a water balloon in the car. I’d be slightly pissed as well! :)

Was at a parade, (early80's) not in it. Kids were spraying silly string on/at classic cars. Guys weren't happy, the PA system came live after a couple mins and told parents to stop the string. Ended within a minute.

I know he was in prison in the 60’s so no doubt he was tough 50 years ago.

But I think an empty head is a requirement for a good actor.

These movie tough guys seem to believe what they see themselves doing on the big screen.

I've had a couple of aholes in my shop over the years....after all, been here for 40+ years....and carry a .40 auto most times starting 30 years ago LOL. My very first ahole was 30 years ago! And now carry pretty much daily.....

Auto Transport Service
Back