• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the latest news on Graveyard Carz

pro-streeter

Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
I see some new faces on Graveyard Carz web site? What has happened to Holly, Josh, and Darrin? Heard Mark's daughter is new to the regular cast.

They do wonderful work on the show. I wont watch it because they act like a bunch of idiots most of the time. I would love the show if they would just work on the cars and not clown around. But I guess that isn't entertainment by todays standards. They could teach everyone so much valuable information.

Yeah Josh got another job and was tired of doing the show, Darrin is still pissed his car never got done and is refusing to be on the show like it would make a difference, Holly left due to Darrin and she wanted a raise and Mark said no as he was trying to find the new shop plus she really wasn't doing the job she was hired for which was find out all the old info on every car as we know it's hard enough in most states, as they got busy it became way too much for her she wanted more $$ and that was that.

P.s. I just made all of that up so happy late april's fools lmao!

I found some information on the Facebook page that Josh and his wife Mark's daughter have split. Sad for their own daughter.

I think this sums it up pretty good. Apparently they got the memo. Its either gonna be a dud now, or way better, or only appeal to mopar people, which means the network will probably drop them for lack of ratings

http://www.graveyardcarz.com/

LOL! Ratings? On Velocity? Velocity is a filler channel, so ratings don't much matter, which is why the keep rerunning old reruns of Chasing Classic Cars, Americarna, and Fantomworks even though they've been seen more times than I Love Lucy. If Velocity can get ten people to tune in, they'll take them.

Personally, I think the show has improved in its later iterations. Regarding Darren, I've worked with some real clunkers when I had my own business. Darren wouldn't have lasted a week working for me.

LOL! Ratings? On Velocity? Velocity is a filler channel, so ratings don't much matter, which is why the keep rerunning old reruns of Chasing Classic Cars, Americarna, and Fantomworks even though they've been seen more times than I Love Lucy. If Velocity can get ten people to tune in, they'll take them.

Ratings always matter on TV Velocity reaches 62.3 million house holds in the US alone ( which is 53.5 % of all house holds) and carries 46 shows,,,, somebody is watching!!!

we'll soon see if it's actually any different or if it's actually any better or not

hopefully more of the actual work & the actual cars

Ratings always matter on TV Velocity reaches 62.3 million house holds in the US alone ( which is 53.5 % of all house holds) and carries 46 shows,,,, somebody is watching!!!

It's in that many houses because cable providers have to carry it as part of a package from Discovery Channel. This is a filler channel for HD broadcasting.

I love this from TV By The Numbers: "Velocity sped away from the competition in July, delivering nearly four times more M25-54 than upscale male network Esquire and out-delivering many sports networks including NFL Network, NBC Sports Network, MLB Network, Golf Channel, NBA TV and Fox Sports 2." Yep, you know you've reached the top of the hill when you beat the NFL Network in July. :)

At-least Velocity is damn-site better than OWN {Oprah Wendfry Network Programming},
even if they do have a ton of re-runs...LOL

Some investigative work has revealed Josh now works at a sanitation company and for sure off the show, and is now claiming to be single so I guess he did split with Marks daughter. looks like that's true.

Daren has moved to Marcola Oregon no new job that I know of.

Still looking for Holly her facebook page still says she works there on the show. Her last post was on valentines day.

According to Mark, there was market study and between that and all the social media chatter he listened and will be providing more direct information about the builds less BS between the players each car will be highlighted and talked about in detail, he will do online Q&A and will be restoring cars as fast as an assembly line supposedly.

I personaly am looking forward to the new format, Mark has a lot of info knows a lot of people, gets a lot of business and if he highlights the cars more like EVERYBODY wanted then how could you not watch all kinds of mopars getting a new lease on life?

JB

I Haven't watched any of season 3, got sick of the BS. Cars not drama. I know many people posted this type of comment on their facebook, me included. I hope this new format works..I will watch the first episode to see, if it is same old BS, I'm done with the show.

Im glad they are keeping Royal. He's a silly stoney bastard. lol

Ya Royal is the only sane one so to speak. I look at other car shows and it is more entertaining to watch someone actually showing us how it's done not some BS like Mark and that a hole Darren. They do have a wealth of knowledge, but have made some errors.
WE will see!

Important questions about GYC:

Did they ever work on the lift off hood car?

How old is Holly?

I wouldn't be surprised if its a publicity stunt and Darren and Josh come back on at the end of the first episode. Mark would have had to increase staff as he is now restoring more Mopars than ever and he has the huge new workshop. People like Hemi Guy who have intimate knowledge of the show, talk of Darren having all the skills. If you can look through the horse play, you can see that he knows his stuff. We will have to wait and see I guess.

I find the clowning around to define the show, followed by a close second on the cars. I see these old POS mopars all day long, nice to see the 'Towel Snapping' latently homo antics. I think Holly is around early 40s, we'll see what the new GYC brings. I wonder if Mark will call his daughter a "Long Turd that didn't flush" like he did often to Darrin.

They're called Flush-ables too wasn't it ?

Auto Transport Service
Back