• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats a fair price for a BB 727?

68chargerr

Local time
8:18 PM
Reaction score
So it seems I need a Big Block 727 for my Charger to mate up with my 383. The motor is basically stock, high rise, holley, mild cam. What is a fair price for a transmission? I am in Ontario Canada and i have found one that has just been rebuilt, mild stage 1 kit? comes with the converter, 90 day warranty $1500 taxes in. Is that a fair price or am I better to find and old one and then have it redone? No idea what these are worth any help would be great.

tranny ?

Someone just had a ad for a new 727,$500,looked like a good deal,ethier this forum or A bodies,and thatbwas with converter

So it seems I need a Big Block 727 for my Charger to mate up with my 383. The motor is basically stock, high rise, holley, mild cam. What is a fair price for a transmission? I am in Ontario Canada and i have found one that has just been rebuilt, mild stage 1 kit? comes with the converter, 90 day warranty $1500 taxes in. Is that a fair price or am I better to find and old one and then have it redone? No idea what these are worth any help would be great.

Is that over the counter,or dropping the car off to have all the work done??
$1500 INSTALLED SOUNDS GOOD!!

Check Mancini Racing's online catalog--several choices at varying prices.

Auto Transport Service
Back