• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wheel Cylinder Casting 2881613 Part Number 2881606 & Manual 11" Drum Star Wheel Brake Adjsuters

Status
Not open for further replies.

robl72

Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

I´m looking for the following parts:
Set of Wheel Cylinders part number 2881606 with casting numbers 2881613
Need to be re-buildable cores.

Also looking for a set of original "Manual" Star wheel brake adjusters for 11"HD Drums that I can also refurbish.

Thank you!

Front brakes, correct? If so, I might have them both, but will have to pull the drum assemblies off the drums in my basement.

Front brakes, correct? If so, I might have them both, but will have to pull the drum assemblies off the drums in my basement.
Actually they are the rear brake wheel cylinders… same star wheel adjusters for both front and back if your willing to give up those

They would be from a manual 4-wheel drum brake 70 R.R. I had & put front disc brakes on. I still have the complete front drum/hub & backing plate assemblies, all still together. I would rather keep it all together if you need the REAR cylinders. I'd hate to just take the adjusters from them, but I could change my mind. Let me take them apart when the weather cools off a bit here. It's in the mid 90s & super humid. (You sweat doing hardly anything) If you could wait a couple days for me to get back to you, I will let you know. Fair enough?

reach out to Craig Studnick of MOBLE PARTS. He has a large inventory of original brake parts new and nos.
516/485/1935, [email protected]
claims to be open 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, all year round.

They would be from a manual 4-wheel drum brake 70 R.R. I had & put front disc brakes on. I still have the complete front drum/hub & backing plate assemblies, all still together. I would rather keep it all together if you need the REAR cylinders. I'd hate to just take the adjusters from them, but I could change my mind. Let me take them apart when the weather cools off a bit here. It's in the mid 90s & super humid. (You sweat doing hardly anything) If you could wait a couple days for me to get back to you, I will let you know. Fair enough?
Thank you i understand and absolutely up to you if you want to split up the pieces

reach out to Craig Studnick of MOBLE PARTS. He has a large inventory of original brake parts new and nos.
516/485/1935, [email protected]
claims to be open 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, all year round.
Hi, I just bought aftermarket wheel cylinders from Craig. Very easy to work with!!! I also wanted a second pair of OE cylinders to rebuild for an OE Restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back