• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who follows the Dodgers?

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
Shohei Ohtani today:
6 for 6
Single, two doubles, three homeruns (first time for him) 10 rbi. Two stolen bases, 51/51, first time in MLB history. Dodger record for most rbi's in a game. Dodger record for most homeruns in a season.
And Dodgers clinch a playoff spot today.
20-4, bottom of 9.

I'm a Dodger fan since the late 60's.
Been to many a game at Dodger Stadium when I was a kid and all through grade school & High School.
Saw Elton John there in concert too in the 70's.
Dodger Stadium was about 25 minutes from me growing up.

That was a career game for Ohtani yesterday.

His third home run was hit off a fielder throwing lollipops on the mound because they had no more pitchers left.
It was a majestic shot anyways, he has ridiculous power.

Who follows the Dodges? chevs and ford's of course! :lol: :thumbsup:

I'm a Baseball fan and a die-hard Cubs Fan and not a Trolly Dodgers fan but when records are claimed and set in the game, I get excited. The big-money teams, Dodgers, Yankees, etc. spend millions to buy their way into fandom support so it was bound to happen sooner or later by him as he has a damn nice salary to back him up. He should just quit pitching and DH as he is one hell of a Batsman even though he got a soft cookie to snatch #60...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back