• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who wants to go for a cruise?!?!

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
Make room for the land yacht!!!!

This be the car to cruise the pike with...HiFi record player, swivel seats...and refreshments in the back!!!

....this was the overall "People's Choice" award from the SunBust show day before yesterday....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! :thumbsup:
1724168924560.png

1724168936266.png

1724168985833.png

1724169015778.png

1724169033189.png

That is one gorgeous car. Nothing like those mopars in the day. Friend of my dad bought one, hardtop though, I'd play in it pushing the buttons and such, warned not to break anything and leave the parking brake alone. Not quite ancient enough to remember when these finned rides came out, but had to be quite the thrill for people given how radical looking they were compared to the vehicles just before them.
Virgil was quite the designer.

That is one gorgeous car. Nothing like those mopars in the day. Friend of my dad bought one, hardtop though, I'd play in it pushing the buttons and such, warned not to break anything and leave the parking brake alone. Not quite ancient enough to remember when these finned rides came out, but had to be quite the thrill for people given how radical looking they were compared to the vehicles just before them.
Virgil was quite the designer.
First model car I built was a '61 Imperial convertible, followed by a '62 four door hardtop. Ended up driving that one in real life.

6636F3B3-6F2F-4318-9A76-1A26A0F37553.jpeg

Saw this at the Nats a couple years ago. 6 people piled out of it at Pappys, it was a beautiful car.

2AD40595-A4C8-4E87-9B71-EF6B69BCFDFF.jpeg

Do you know the guy with the pace car? Is his name Rob?

Beautiful car! It needs a "Car Bar" in it, remember those?

Auto Transport Service
Back