• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why does it always pour when it rains? And the shop is a wreck....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
And have 3 jobs going on at the same time but spent the day cleaning up and well, can actually see a difference although it's not that much of a difference....

Murphy's Law.

Anyway, she appears to be happy about it...
13198_a_zm-e1343841273676.jpg

And have 3 jobs going on at the same time but spent the day cleaning up and well, can actually see a difference although it's not that much of a difference....
What no pics?:poke:you said you cleaned .

What no pics?:poke:you said you cleaned .
But what's to see? Anyone that works a lot in their shop usually ends up with a big mess! Heck, I'm still putting up tools from 3 weeks ago lol

...and his vertical mill.

...and his vertical mill.
The milling machine is still messy from the last time I used it....and that was.....I can't remember the last time! Anyways, it's next on the list to be cleaned up and that might happen this weekend.

We spent the afternoon FINALLY installing LED lights in the shop! Something I've needed to do for years, now seven 8-footers (@ 72 watts apiece) grace my ceiling. It made a tremendous difference ... and now it's even more obvious what a huge mess it's gotten to be. I almost took pictures but would be too embarrassed to show anybody. :rofl:

I feel your pain Cranky!

We spent the afternoon FINALLY installing LED lights in the shop! Something I've needed to do for years, now seven 8-footers (@ 72 watts apiece) grace my ceiling. It made a tremendous difference ... and now it's even more obvious what a huge mess it's gotten to be. I almost took pictures but would be too embarrassed to show anybody. :rofl:

I feel your pain Cranky!
:xscuseless:

I feel your pain Cranky!
You're ahead of me. Ive got 18 neon tubes in my garage, 9 of which will light, and four new LED fixtures, that have been laying around for a year, without being installed.
At least i have a plan for cleanup. It starts with getting rid of two dead vehicles (at least) that are in the way.
And I'll bet i have the worst mess of a garage here, or at least in the worst ten.

I'll take that bet.
Might be fun to have a pool. $x or $xx to buy in, then have classes or categories like they do in car shows. Have it once or twice per year and there could be awards for most improved and least improved.

I feel your pain Cranky!
You should start a thread on this. This is something I want to do, I’ve got 14 8 footers, 4 4 footers. Would love to see what’s available.

A clean shop is a sign of a sick mind....

The milling machine is still messy from the last time I used it....and that was.....I can't remember the last time! Anyways, it's next on the list to be cleaned up and that might happen this weekend.
At least you have a mill. I have one too but it is for grinding grain. In fact I have 2.

Auto Transport Service
Back