• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper motor for 70` Satellite

IslandMopar

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
For some reason, I am having difficulty finding a source to buy a wiper motor for my 70' Satellite. I tried JC Whitney but it keeps getting back ordered. Anyone know of a source? Thanks.

cardone has one but its R+R only on the other

The 2 speed is out of stock and the 1 speed is R+R, I need one as well and wuill be ordering one and post up what they say on how long for the back order

Just checked rockauto. They have it for 49 with 25 core.

I have one as well. It was on my '69 Roadrunner but I had the original one rebuilt so I don't need it. Not sure if it will work on your car or not but I could get you a part number so you can check.

Thank you for the information. As you probable guessed, there are different models of wiper motors for the 70.' Rockauto was where I originally ordered the motor as being Rockauto's only wiper motor for a 70' Satellite (without looking at the picture) and it turned out to be the wrong model. The motor that I need is 1 piece and shaped flat and kinda like an "L" shape, whereas Rockauto's part is different. I don't know about the RR wiper motor, but will try to call around further and see what turns up. Thanks, again.

R+R my guess means repair only
I just got one for my car and will post a picture of it when I get it for you. Its the two speed one.

I got a recommendation from a member of Mopars Hawaii, our local club, and it turns out that NAPA carries the part. Thank you all for your input.

Auto Transport Service
Back