• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW, Rust free deck lid for 1969 Coronet

gtx6970

Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
Offline friend of mine has one . He bought years ago and never used it. And the car sold years ago .

NO rust other than maybe a small patch of light surface rust on bottom side. Seam on the lip is spotless with no buldging at any spot

I think its original paint.

So whats a good sell it price today

Sorry, Didnt think to take any pictures

He has a 2nd one but its got a lot of surface rust top and bottom. AZ sun baked the paint off of it . But same deal . Seam on the edge is spotless

Do you need it n obviously he doesn’t, put a good selling price on it n collect the cash. The restoring of these classic cars is fast dwindling

Funny thing... 68 Coronet decklids are severely prone to rust... But for some reason lots of 69's seem to survive...
If he had a 68 $750 easy, I see people asking $2K+ but I don't see them selling....
But a 69? $400-$500 is probably a sale number.... Let's see what others have to say..

Funny thing... 68 Coronet decklids are severely prone to rust... But for some reason lots of 69's seem to survive...
If he had a 68 $750 easy, I see people asking $2K+ but I don't see them selling....
But a 69? $400-$500 is probably a sale number.... Let's see what others have to say..
I agree 69 cheaper but not cheap

Auto Transport Service
Back