• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wreaking/Salvage yards

Tias63

Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
Did some looking to see if there was a list of salvage/wreaking yards on this forums. I know of Desert Valley in Arizona, but looking for some hopeful other options.
Hunting for rear quarter fenders (fender lips) for a 63 Sport Fury, 2 door. DVAP has me on their hunting list, but no reply yet.

There were a few yards in southern AZ when I was looking years ago. One was called Happy Valley.
There is Wildcat in Sandy, Oregon.
Stephens Performance in Alabama.
Is Texas Acres still around?

May not be a bad idea to make a thread or sticky on these ... machine shops with locations too.

Last edited:
Hunting for rear quarter fenders (fender lips) for a 63 Sport Fury, 2 door

It wouldn't hurt to post a Want To Buy ad in the appropriate FBBO forum.

There is a yard in Wendell Idaho called L&L wrecking. 160 acres of cars, pretty much 40's to 70's. Here is a You Tube, There are other videos out there of it.

Another one is in Mountain Home ID called vintage auto, mainly 40's to 60's. I was just there last week and he is getting around VERY slow. No online presence, I think the only way to contact him is by phone. 208-587-3743. I have only gone there in person and he has been great to deal with, I have no idea how it would work out calling him.

These are at a yard in central Michigan. He has a lot of old iron there, and a bunch of Mopars. I frequent it a lot when I go up to work there.

59121EE0-6AFD-4700-8D11-9BEAF5CAF4AF.jpeg

F401216E-B743-45A7-ADA5-D0007891EC08.jpeg

6D76C9DB-D510-47C4-94CE-9B7A607B0A09.jpeg

Desert valley moved to a new location south of Phoenix. Haven’t been there yet but think they still exist.

Browne's Auto Salvage - Sunset, Tx on Hwy 287 North of Ft Worth......

Desert Valley has 2 locations. Most of the muscle car era stuff is in Black Canyon City well north of Phoenix area Desert Valley Auto Parts

Hidden Valley Auto parts is in Maricopa Az , a little south east of Phoenix area Hidden Valley Auto Parts

I was just in Hidden Valley last week . He plans to close the entire month of July and part of August ( too damn hot out )

Be for warned. the owner of Hidden Valley wants to retire next year or 2 ,,, so odds are that yard will go away unless someone wants to take it over , aka buy him out

From Sept on he will no longer answer the phone. Its walk ins only

Auto Transport Service
Back