• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 68-70 B body fan switch for A/C car

Status
Not open for further replies.

70gtx440dana

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Looking for one or two 68-70 B body fan switches for a/c equipped car. This is a 3 wire switch, Mopar part number 2864821. New or good used is fine. May also purchase an entire control panel for parts. Also needing the control panel lamp lens that is below the two lamps. This is a blue plastic piece with black painted areas. PM me with info. Joe

aaaaswitch.jpg

I have a couple of used switches. One complete and one with the wires cut off. 69-70 are different from 68 in that the knobs are different. Here are a couple pics. The one with cut wires has a 69-70 knob. the complete one is from a 68. The 68 knobs were a little beefier. You can see the difference in size between the knobs. Also the 69 knob has "Fan" embedded in it where the 68 labels were in the lighted display instead of on the knobs. I also have a complete control panel from a 68. It has a new control switch and the rest is used. It has a broken fan switch knob but everything else is in pretty good shape. PM me with any interest.

100_0125.JPG 100_0126.JPG 100_0127.JPG 100_0128.JPG 100_0129.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back