• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71-72 Sebring / Runner CHEAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A38Valiant

Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a project 71 or 72 2 door Plymouth B-body. Drivetrain not important, and I'm not a numbers guy. Prefer a complete car, and prefer slapstick, but open to all offers. If the front rails are still good, I can replace most of the other structure with parts from a 73 donor I have.

The key here is CHEAP! Don't have a lot to spend, but the wife really likes these, so I'm trying to find a rough builder, probably what most of you would figure is a parts car.

Got a garage full of stuff to trade, mostly 74-up A body, F body, and 72-93 pickup stuff.

I don't have any 71-72's but I've got a 74 Satellite I'd like to sell. I've already got the engine bay done and painted.I welded in 2 full floor pans and painted them black.Both doors had full skins welded on and they are in primer.Both rear quarters were replaced but not fulley welded on due to the trunk area needing work.All thats left would be the trunk and rear rails and I have a nice southern trunk and rails to go with the car.I have a near mint slap stick console and I've already done a full resto on the dash, it has an uncut ralley cluster.The car needs a head liner,carpet and some patch work on the fenders.If you have any intrest in the car PM me your e-mail and I'll get some pic's and more info to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back