• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb Bigger set of Valves for a set of Stock 906 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys they are going to be Ported so 2.14/1.81 it is ! So does anybody have an opinion on the camshaft for my motor ? I would like some thing With a rough idle probably going to run a 2800-3000 stall converter 3.73-3.91 some where Around that Thinking about having a good Ellerbrock or Holy carb 750 Headers, Intake to be determined Not sure which one I'm going to run yet Not sure what rockers to run yet either Any opinions on this would be Greatly appreciated I have been Chevy man my whole life and I recently converted over to Mopar And iam very excited about this

What size engine? You're not running enough converter or gear for what "I" consider a rough idling cam.

440 iam not taking some thing to radicil but i do want to hear it thou the pips it will spend most of it time on the street but it will be going to the track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back