• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB K-frame for 73 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaley71

Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a k-frame for my 73 Road Runner, mine has rust issues. I would prefer a big block k-frame,but would settle for a small block as long as its not rusted out. Thanks Ken

I have a K frame available, came from a charger. I believe it was a 72. The car was a big block car though I don't think the K frames were different for small/ big block. It is in very good shape, just some surface rust. Looking at about $100. If you are goign to Carlisle, I can bring with me with a deposit. Let me know if you are interested. Here is a link to some pics: http://s729.photobucket.com/user/roadrunninMark/library/K frame

Thanks for the offer but i need a 73 and up style k-frame. My Road Runner has the isolator style suspension.

Thanks for the offer but i need a 73 and up style k-frame. My Road Runner has the isolator style suspension.

I have a 75 big block K-member for a B-Body.
Still in car, but it I plan to part it out soon.

Hi do you still have the 75 big block K-frame? If so what is it out of and how much are you asking? Thanks Ken

Hi do you still have the 75 big block K-frame? If so what is it out of and how much are you asking? Thanks Ken

Hi Ken,
the k-member is in a 75 roadrunner (sport fury)
still in the car, and i will need to pull it and verify condition, but i will probably take $150 for it bare. do you need any suspension, brake parts etc? i can also reman/reinforce k member and suspension parts as well. Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back