• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB N96 airbox for 69 Roadrunner

Dimension

Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
I am in need of a N96 fresh air setup for my 69 Roadrunner. I need all of the parts since mine is very brittle I need to replace every piece of it.

I had a 69 Hemi fresh air hood that was in rough shape, although the air box was still in place but needed work. A guy named Russ Jenkins from Brighton, Mich. bought it, he completely redoes the entire box. He did not care about the steel structure. He contacted me through Facebook as I had it listed on Marketplace. If you’re a FB user, maybe look him up?

I had a 69 Hemi fresh air hood that was in rough shape, although the air box was still in place but needed work. A guy named Russ Jenkins from Brighton, Mich. bought it, he completely redoes the entire box. He did not care about the steel structure. He contacted me through Facebook as I had it listed on Marketplace. If you’re a FB user, maybe look him up?
Thanks, I will definitely look him up.

Auto Transport Service
Back