• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YouTuber tool

Billccm

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score
I've seen a few of YouTuber ChrisFix's videos. Not a frequent viewer of his content and not subscribed. Not that he's bad, but the content is just not for me most of the time.

Anyhow, the latest edition of Hagerty magazine focuses on DIY. As always excellent articles and I learn so much. Editor Larry Webster is a car guy I really relate to, as he wants to have mechanic skills, but seems to always be lacking. He doesn't let that get in his way of maintaining or owning classic cars. Reminds me of myself.

When Larry recommended this ratchet I took notice and added it to my Amazon wish list.

ChrisFix 3 Piece Extendable Ratchet Set - 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" Drive | 72 Tooth Reversible Gear | Quick Release | Ergonomic Grip Amazon.com

It is Taiwan sourced, so it could be good quality. I don't have anything like it in my toolbox, so I'm hoping maybe this will be a Christmas gift to me this year.

Anyone have any experience with this ratchet set?

Tools we love tip #5

IMG_20240702_114007079.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back