• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just a little off the back and sides please

How are the Mary Poppins? Are you at least off the beaten path? :lol:

1710219975924.png

Random old wealthy dudes with nothing better to do than see what you're working on. Usually retired. And bored

did you guys get anything done
1710637017944.jpeg

did you guys get anything done
View attachment 1629338

Hawk and Barry brought the dana 60 and springs earlier today and got them installed, and the doors shut and latch wonderfully........... I haven't touched it all week, I needed to step away for my mental health........ so I worked on 3 other cars :BangHead:

I hope the shop foremen was watching them, all your tools still there :lol:

I hope the shop foremen was watching them, all your tools still there :lol:

Rebel had 5 people come see him today...... he was partying like Charlie Sheen! :D

we wore him out, dude's been snoring for the past 4 hours :lol:

The car pops in the light!
20240316_114058.jpg

20240316_114121.jpg

Barry has some small 14" rally wheels and tires (these are just temporary rollers). But the car now sits on its rear suspension
20240316_124145.jpg

20240316_124150.jpg

And, I temporarily put on a little bling to check it out - it makes the car and paint contrast really nicely. I can't wait to get some chrome and exterior trim on this thing and see what it looks like!
20240316_134135.jpg

Mark car sure paint a car, sweet. Hope you paid the foreman :lol:

That looks great in the sun Hawk. It will look even better with front suspension and an engine.:poke:

Holy Crap......... hope nobody else got sick

I've been incapacitated since Saturday night....... pretty sure I got the kung flu; hit me like a ton of bricks...... had the same thing this time last year

this is the first I've been able to somewhat function, gotta love paid sick days :BangHead:

Hope it doesnt last long for you Mark,get well. I know a couple people lately that caught something that kicked their butt and were better 4 days later.

The car pops in the light!
View attachment 1629939

View attachment 1629940

Barry has some small 14" rally wheels and tires (these are just temporary rollers). But the car now sits on its rear suspension
View attachment 1629941

View attachment 1629942

And, I temporarily put on a little bling to check it out - it makes the car and paint contrast really nicely. I can't wait to get some chrome and exterior trim on this thing and see what it looks like!
View attachment 1629943
Barry and Hawk?
jaw-drop-gif-1.gif
cute-little-girl-pointing-you-da-man-xgkpggtq1ag6h66e.gif

STUNNING!!:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

Hope it doesnt last long for you Mark,get well. I know a couple people lately that caught something that kicked their butt and were better 4 days later.

pretty sure I have found my kryptonite, I got my *** handed to me good ....... maybe that's what I get for being cocky

pretty sure I have found my kryptonite, I got my *** handed to me good ....... maybe that's what I get for being cocky
Getting too old to burn the candle at both ends all the time, SLOW DOWN DUDE!!!! We are not in our 30s any more Mark.

I lost about that much after I fell off my roof and developed a distaste of Pepsi. THAT didn't last.

Auto Transport Service
Back