• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 15x7 Cop Wheel Hub Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of four 15x7 cop hubcaps. Still in good condition with a few blemishes.

$60 plus shipping from Lincoln Ne, 68516 to lower 48. Pay with money order only.

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

Yes. will ship using USPS. They should fit in a med. flat rate box. Somewhere under $20. I'll check for sure later on tonight and get back to you with a quote.

Thanks...Roger

Shipping would be $15. Tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full. You'll need to clear your mailbox. Thanks...Roger

Last edited:
Hi , would shipping be through USPS ? If so, any idea on shipping to zip code 92345 ? (Hesperia CA). Thanks.
Shipping would be $15. Tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full. You'll need to clear your mailbox. Thanks...Roger

I sent him a PM for you. Moderator PM's will reach people with full inboxes.

I cleared my inbox finally. I haven't been on here since late last year. Please resend you message to my inbox. Thanks!
Mike -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back