• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1962 Dart/Polara NOS park lights lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRM

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 2 pair of NOS front park light lenses with boxes and gaskets. 1 RH lens is chipped on corner of chrome, the other 3 are excellent.They are located in Langdon,Ab, Canada.

IMG_1627.JPG
IMG_1626.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG

Last edited:
The good matched set is sold, I still have a pair left but the RH one has a big piece missing out of R corner, LT ones pretty nice but has a VERY tiny chip in R corner. They come with boxes & gaskets as well, R box is excellent, gasket is a little curled up but still very pliable. L box has 1 tab ripped off, gasket is excellent. Asking $150 US.+ shipping
IMG_1650.JPG
IMG_1651.JPG
IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

Last edited:
Guys tell me why there are unscrupulous people like this that are trying to always ripoff us 1962 guys.very dishonest seller .steer clear.
I offered $150 as he states above & he tried to shaft me!
Very dishonest person.shame on you!

View attachment 374235
Because on Ebay I have to pay fee's. This is not eBay! If you would have offered it on here you would have got them for that. If I sold them on eBay for $175 I would net less that $150, nothing dishonest about it, everything on eBay is listed for more to cover sellers fee's.

Last edited:
Guys tell me why there are unscrupulous people like this that are trying to always ripoff us 1962 guys.very dishonest seller .steer clear.
I offered $150 as he states above & he tried to shaft me!
Very dishonest person.shame on you!

View attachment 374235
Because on Ebay I have to pay fee's. This is not eBay! If you would have offered it on here you would have got them for that. If I sold them on eBay for $175 I would net less that $150, nothing dishonest about it, everything on eBay is listed for more to cover sellers fee's.

And if that's the way it went down, then there's nothing that we can say about it here.....and JRM, on your original ad you didn't list prices and that's one of our rules here. Thanks

And if that's the way it went down, then there's nothing that we can say about it here.....and JRM, on your original ad you didn't list prices and that's one of our rules here. Thanks
I had a link to an eBay add in original post that was, I took it off because I sold the original pair.

So 1962polara do you want to buy them on here for $150 or do you want to pay $175 on eBay or were you just trying to set me up so you could complain?

I didn't take into account eBay fees when I spoke :realcrazy: .so I'm sorry for that.
But $25 seemed a bit high to cover fees. But hey I've ended up on the wrong end of deals on a few occasions so eBay does offer some protection .

Last edited:
I didn't take into account eBay fees when I spoke :realcrazy: .so I'm sorry for that.
But $25 seemed a bit high to cover fees. But hey I've ended up on the wrong end of deals on a few occasions so eBay does offer some protection .
$25 is a lot for fees, but thats what it costs to sell on eBay. That other set I sold cost$50 to eBay 14 to paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back