• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 plymouth door hinge roller

Deereman

Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Guys do any of you know where I can get new door hinge rollers for my 62 Plymouth Fury? I have looked the net over and have found nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Deereman

Hinge roller from eBay

I bought those you posted but can not for the life of me figure out how to install them. I have a maintenance manual and I see how they are supposed to be seated. But I first tried it with the door on, then took the whole damn door off and I still can't get them on. These repros seem to be too big. Does anyone have, or can you post, a photo of a door with them in place?? Mine are for a 1962 Dart wagon. Does anyone else have experience with these particular models from this eBay seller??

I bought those you posted but can not for the life of me figure out how to install them. I have a maintenance manual and I see how they are supposed to be seated. But I first tried it with the door on, then took the whole damn door off and I still can't get them on. These repros seem to be too big. Does anyone have, or can you post, a photo of a door with them in place?? Mine are for a 1962 Dart wagon. Does anyone else have experience with these particular models from this eBay seller??

Hi GaryUrban,

i installed mine with the doors on.
41914506.jpg

12360628.jpg

Thanks, and thanks for the pictures. I bought the rollers from MoparLeo and he was VERY helpful in telling me how they had to be positioned. But, I took the door off and the hinge apart. I would love to know how you managed it with the door on because I still have to do the driver's side!!

One place you can try is Krammer Automotive. They have an online catalog. I bought a set from them for both sides.

The spring can be installed on the car without the door removed. I just installed a new roller on my 64 today. Take some time but it will go in. I did take off the inner fender splash shield so I could work on it from both sides.

Auto Transport Service
Back