• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1963 Dodge 330 B Body front suspension parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauly

Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi FBBO! I spend most of my time on FABO since I am currently rebuilding a 1970 duster from the ground up. I have the front suspension off a 1963 Dodge 330 that I am hoping someone can use the parts off; this was a front drum brake car.

Upper control arms: nice shape, still have cam bolts in them. $30 plus shipping.

Lower control arms: pretty decent shape. One pivot arm is good; the other is pitted pretty badly but arms themselves are both nice. $30 plus shipping.

Spindles and one hub: car sat for quite a while with no hub or wheel on one side so spindle got a little rusty. It is not pitted though. $20 plus shipping.

Manual steering box: turns freely. Has an awful lot of old grease on it but should clean up well. $25 plus shipping.

PM me if you are interested!

Pauly

Attachments

• B body front end parts.JPG
    B body front end parts.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 350
Steering box is spoken for, pending payment and shipping arrangements.

Lower control arms and steeering box are sold! Thanks FBBO.

Upper control arms and spindles/hub are still available.

Still have the UCA's, spindles, and hub. Free to good home if you pay shipping. Pm me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back