• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 polara rear quarters

docfizz

Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score
I've just acquired my 1964 polara in had in high school. Since the late 70s the rear quarters are toast. We'll, really they don't really exist from above the wheel back.
No one seems to make rust repair for these. Anyone know of someone? 2nd choice i know i can make a hammer form and make these. Would anyone want to rent the form after I'm done. It's a plan to help save people some cash. Let's see what I can come up with this winter. I've taken classes in sheet metal and finished a fair share of cars. I don't want to start making and selling parts but I'll gladly help with tools and ideas. If you can't hammer and weld you probably shouldn't be putting on the patch panel? Correct?
Just a thought.
Doc

1728863545725.png
1728863579741.png
These are available by a few dealers

Where. I can't find them. Old posts online but nothing in 3 or 4 years
I believe those parts are long gone.. I would put an ad on here to see if anyone has some they bought and did not use...
You can check but I believe they are no longer available..
Kramer Automotive
Classic Industries
Ted Stephens

Check with fbbo member Joe Phillips,he hand fabricates rear quarter panels for early B body cars. He does amazing work.

Auto Transport Service
Back