• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Belvedere Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemidart1

Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Nice car. Drives well. Long list of everything rebuilt or added. 360, 4 speed with Edelbrock STR 12 crossram . I have had it 7 years- here is what I did: NEW: engine- 3000 miles on it, rebuilt transmission, rad recored to 3 row, Fan shroud, Wiring harness, 4 speed shifter and linkage Edelbrock STR 12- was NOS two 450 Quick fuel carbs, bumpers last year, Carpet, Disk brake conversion, Rear brakes, Rear end rebuild, Front end rebuild, Tires - rear M&H , front Coker NOS Appliance rims on back, fronts are rare 15x4.5 skinnies ,TTI headers and exhaust, 3:55 posi Etc... Can send videos of the car. Car was painted when I bought it.
IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_9962[40810].jpg
IMG_9964[40809].jpg
IMG_0529[40808].JPG
IMG_0525.JPG
IMG_0526.JPG

Will consider trade for a complete 426 Hemi
or $24,000 US dollars
Car is located in eastern Canada - province of New Brunswick. I am close to the border with Maine.

Video was awesome, but Too short !:lol: man sure would love to have that car, good luck on your Sale !

Very sweet ride. Not sure how hard it will be to sell a car into the USA right now because of the COVID thing. I'm in an active search for cars right now and have resigned myself to the fact that any car I can buy now will have to come from Canada.

Good luck with your sale. I had a '64 Dodge back in the day and really liked it.

Not sure that I, from Ontario, can even enter NB. Is NB like NS and requires a 14 day isolation as soon as you cross in?

That said, PM me your price in Canuck bucks and an email address so I can get you to send me some underside shots as well as inside the trunk, etc.

You closer to Edmunston or Woodstock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back