• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 426 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

adart4me

Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Coronet 500 with the original 426 Street wedge. It has the original Trunion 4 speed and 8.75 rear. This is a rust free southren New Mexico car that I bought off the second owner who stripped it in 1970 or 1971 and parked it, he stored all the strippings and chrome inside the car for 35+ years. The car is white with a black top. To my knowlege the only things missing off of this car, is the shifter ball, radiator and everything for the motor as I have the bare block. It comes with several sets of bumpers, grills, and a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 bigblock car. I have the original title in hand. Everything for this car as far as chrome is almost perfect.

The 65 440 car is missing the doors and the section behinde the doors, was used to convert a 4 door wagon to a 2 door hard top. Floor pans are rust free, with the trunk. I have 3 hoods that also go with the car.

Make offer

vbpgimage1.jpg

vbpgimage5.jpg

vbpgimageCA5MAQQT.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Wouldn`t 65 be a slip yolk. I KNOW automatics are that way.
Don't know much about these but my 65 is the not a slip yoke. Local Mopar shop said 65 was last year for, I believe he said "ball and trunion". Sorry not up to speed on these yet.

Someone needs to buy my Duster. Crappy car that just made a 1200+ mile trip without incident:angryfire:

no, I'm not bitter

The car is located in Las Cruces Nm 88007, I really hate to see this car go.

No one intrested, than I guess this one will hit ebay and Craigslist.

Not so. I've kinda had my eyes open for a 65 Coronet 4 speed car, but I expected the Duster to move easy. It hasn't.

Its hard right now to sell cars, there seems to be allot of good ones for sale but not allot of people with the money to pick them up. Best of luck on the sell of the Duster, do you still have the J code Road Runner? If you do could you send me a few pics.

I still have "Agent J"

You understand it's a hurt car.....right?

Runner, your car is in my watch list. It is a sharp car. I`m thinking. That HAS to be a great car to handle the rpm`s that it does. I can`t believe you still have it.

Yeah, I'm surprised as well. Drove it to a cruise Thursday evening, and a little show today. Today was about a 60 mile round trip. A walk in the park lol

Was a relatively cool day, but it was still only running about 165-170* on a 180 thermostat, screaming down the highway at 3500......again.

I'm probably crazy for parting with it (assuming any kind of deal is made) but I've got that "itch"

No sir. It is a Texas coastal car. Spent most of it's life in Galveston so I'm told. But I bought it 6 years ago cause I knew all the steel was (now is) going to be available.

Is it just the body? Or is the drive train still with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back