• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Sat dash pad/crossover/interchange

6T5

Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score
I can't find a repop dashpad for 65 Satellite listed by anyone.

Only these B body pads are offered: 64-65 Dodge and 64 Plymouth.

One place did some talking and research and they think that the above pads will actually fit a 65 Plymouth.....they just may not have the same grain, stitching, or curve at the front edge...........but they will actually have the correct base and studs to fit.

My car is not a numbers match concours perfect restore. If the texture of the dash was slightly different than the texture of the seat I probably would not notice or care........unless it was a really wild and noticeable difference. It would probably be better than what I've got.

So the question is:
Will a 64 Plymouth dashpad fit a 65 Plymouth?
Will a 64/65 Dodge fit a 65 Plymouth?

Not will it look the same...just will it fit?
thanks

Probably will fit. The 64 dash is ribbed and the 65 Satellite is smooth.

As far as I know, 65 Sat is one of a kind. I just filled in the holes and painted it all black

do you have a pic of your old pad and what color are you looking for?
Special-T's makes a repop 64 Plymouth pad, a little pricey
Also Just Dashes

my dash pad is bad and I am restoring it myself. peel off the old vinyl and use Great stuff insulation foam to remake the pad. I got 1/3 yd. of vinyl from legendary auto in the right color. then I used 3m super 77 spray contact cement and carefully put them together. redone dash pad for under $100.00. and a few hours work. I found someone that wanted your core and $600.00 to redo your dash no way!

thanks guys...several good ideas and offers here. .....very glad I got on this forum.

Wayne

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't find the dash pad on www,autobodyspecialt.com .........was that the right site?

Good morning, I hope this helps, we make the exact duplicate 1964 Ply dash pad and will soon have new dash pads for 1964 Dodge "B" Polara's /Coronets and 1965 Dodge and Plymouth "B" (Coronets and Belv, Satellites. ALL ARE MADE HERE IN THE USA, FAITHFULLY DUPLICATED. not recovered old cores, not cheap castings but the right stuff, right color right ttexture. FYI, BECAUSE THE SPEAKER SLOTS ARE IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION FROM THE PLYMOUTH AND DODGE USING A 1964 PLYMOUTH PAD ON THE DODGE WILL fit but will BLOCK SOME OF THE SLOTS. I'll have these ready in late fall in black and a neutral primer for you to paint . The Plymouth pad is available in correct red, black and primer. We would appreciate any suggestions and thoughts on other colors Bill @ Special-T Restorations.

Welcome To The World Of We Don't Make Any Repoppped Stuff For 65 Belvedere's Or Satellite's! The Catalogue Starts At 1966! That's When They First Started Making Cars!

Good morning, I hope this helps, we make the exact duplicate 1964 Ply dash pad and will soon have new dash pads for 1964 Dodge "B" Polara's /Coronets and 1965 Dodge and Plymouth "B" (Coronets and Belv, Satellites. ALL ARE MADE HERE IN THE USA, FAITHFULLY DUPLICATED. not recovered old cores, not cheap castings but the right stuff, right color right ttexture. FYI, BECAUSE THE SPEAKER SLOTS ARE IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION FROM THE PLYMOUTH AND DODGE USING A 1964 PLYMOUTH PAD ON THE DODGE WILL fit but will BLOCK SOME OF THE SLOTS. I'll have these ready in late fall in black and a neutral primer for you to paint . The Plymouth pad is available in correct red, black and primer. We would appreciate any suggestions and thoughts on other colors Bill @ Special-T Restorations.
Do you have a dash pad to fit a 65 satellite?????

big t was last seen on feb of 2015, you might be waiting a while for a response hope your not in a hurry

Auto Transport Service
Back