• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 satillite black on black

021.jpg023.jpg
Nice car. I you can see I am into the black on black myself. What is else that is neat is my name is Lenny too..

Hey Lenny
What a great looking car do you have any pictures of the interior is yours a four speed? I have an automatic and my car is going to get a christmas ornament christmas week installing the 440 and tranny. Do you ever go to the carlisle mopar show I got a lot of my parts there over about two to three trips down from Maine. I will post more photo's first of the new year.

That really looks great. Nice black 65's ! Ron

Hello Ron
That Red fury is sweet must be lots of excitement racing and just driving it on the road. I am going to install my motor this weekend except My headers are not coated yet so thats going to hold things up a bit, I think headers may interfere with the steering assembly Im not certain though. I plan to take lots of pictures as I move on building. Transmission is also going in with a new 3000 stall converter and flex plate. I have the winter to finnish up all the rest of the car.

Mine is a four speed. Ill have to look to see if I have some interior pictures. I do go to chrysler Carlise but Have yet to find some of the liitle things that I need. Our 65s wernt too popular with extra parts.
Merry Christmas with your present to your self. HaHa.
Lenny

Man those are some sweet 65's. I just sold my 65 Satellite 383 4-sp back to my friend that I bought it from.
Those cars look so awesome in black with all the bright trim.

Thanks Moparmarks I do really like them black but, sometimes I wonder how they would look black with red interior I think that combo would be super I am pleased with black on black though. Lenny

Thanks for the kind words Lenny. And both of you have some really super fine 65's. Very nice Mopars indeed ! Ron

New pictures here 65 satillite 440

I have a few new photo's of my 440 engine installation into my 65 satillite. the motor dyno run came in at 489HP and 537ft.pd.tq. satillite new motor 035.JPGsatillite new motor 036.JPGsatillite new motor 037.JPGsatillite new motor 051.JPGsatillite new motor 056.JPGsatillite new motor 050.JPGsatillite new motor 054.JPG

I have a picture of my new hood scoop fromm AAR fiberglass looks alot like Lenny's from PA.franfs car 210.jpg

It must have been Lenny LOL! the other Lenny with the max wedge motor

Looks to be a nice car, I'm sure it will be fun, when she's back on the road... good luck

I hope soon I've been working on this thing seems like forever I work in Vermont and my car is in Maine so when I get the chance to work on it evey three or four weeks on weekends is what I have to deal with. Plus my wife is now going to give the car a name and its probably one I can't say on this forum, she's got to the point when I show up she say's you have come home to see your car again! No Dear you know that's not true so after 15 minutes of sweet talking and socializing I make my way to the garage. LOL!

my favorite early B body. Also the first mopar I ever restored with my dad. Thanks for posting

Auto Transport Service
Back