• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 4 Speed HEMI Satellite

I dream about this car......I can see Sonny driving this like a man possessed ..... just craving for 10 min with her:love4:...'er the car

then I wake up...$89,000.00 Dollars?

I dream about this car......I can see Sonny driving this like a man possessed ..... just craving for 10 min with her:love4:...'er the car

then I wake up...$89,000.00 Dollars?

I question the exhaust too, but that really is a minor item to replace if that much money is spent. I have a very nice 1967 427/390 Corvette convertible, that is very nice driver quality but not a car that would judge Top Flight without spending money on it. RK Motors is willing to trade me even up for the 66 Hemi Satellite.:icon_keel:

I question the exhaust too, but that really is a minor item to replace if that much money is spent. I have a very nice 1967 427/390 Corvette convertible, that is very nice driver quality but not a car that would judge Top Flight without spending money on it. RK Motors is willing to trade me even up for the 66 Hemi Satellite.:icon_keel:

Ya the Exhaust isn't a huge deal to fix but were other items finished the same way or was that a one time thing? and it looks like a really nice car other than that, over restored but nice.

That thing is beautiful - and of course they did a professional job on the photography too. It really does look well done and as you stated "reasonably priced" for what it is. Personally I struggle with the idea of spending that kind of money on a car and then driving it afterwards. But that is just me and my situation.

Bye Vette, nice knowing ya!

no one enjoys or watches 66/67 B bodies more than I. They or anyone can state a value, the fact is the 66/67 B body Hemi cars are not getting 90K....That money is spent on 68 to 70 B bodies and E bodies

I don't know, too shiney for me, but I'm older. They never looked that good new, especially underneath. I'm more of the "no better, no worse than the way they were when new" Type. I think I will keep my 67'GTX, rather than pay 90k for something your afraid to drive. I'm trying not to pick, but That front sway bar looks odd, that Isn't like mine, and the tail pipe is sitting too low, as is the whole car. Dual master cylinder? One of one is good, except people who collect art are more Intrigued by that than a real Mopar guy. When I see this car, I see a 16 yr old girl named liz that drove a 318 version of the same car in 1967. She was hot! This is just my opinion.

thermostat housing leaks water, plug wires at cap do not have the correct 90* boots on some of them, heater hoses are on wrong at heater core, hoses need to be switched, pedal dress up I don't think was available in 66, (could be wrong on that), I can't see the dimmer switch on the floor, but I bet it has the plastic grommet around it, which is wrong also, master cylinder should be single style, not dual reservoir

thermostat housing leaks water, plug wires at cap do not have the correct 90* boots on some of them, heater hoses are on wrong at heater core, hoses need to be switched, pedal dress up I don't think was available in 66, (could be wrong on that), I can't see the dimmer switch on the floor, but I bet it has the plastic grommet around it, which is wrong also, master cylinder should be single style, not dual reservoir
these companies that redo these cars don't spend much time trying to be accurate. I just hate all the English major girly descriptions! Patina! that is another "lets reel in a sucker" phrase. Don't get me goin!

Two items:

Appears to be a nicely documented and pretty well restored car. Very cool. I don't think the price is out of line.

Would I trade a '67 427 Vette straight up for this particular car? No and I'm not a Vette guy. While a nice car, a '66, even a Hemi four speed, doesn't have the sexy factor that a 67 Vette does. Driving down the street, I'd give the Vette a second look that I probably would not give to the Satellite.

Skymaster 51
I am new to this site but not to Mopars. IF you're serious I know where a 66 Hemi 4 speed with Dana is with all the docs needed and I KNOW for a fact the owner will sell his car for a hell of a lot less then RK is asking for this vehicle. Engine has less then 5 or 6 hours on it since rebuilt pm me if interested 'if you check our gallery you will see we have a few Mopars ours self!
Gonzo

Auto Transport Service
Back