• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 67 charger parts

moparrodder

Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
Hello everone, I am working on a 1966 Dodge charger I need some parts. I am looking for a headlight rotating switch, driver side door, rear trunk trim. If anyone has some charger parts please let me know. Thanks

I dont have any extra but I cant swear by it but I am almost sure the doors are the same as coronet. I have a coronet hood on my 67 charger its a exact fit.

I assume you need the "hold open" switch? I got a few here...what's wrong with yours?

Bryan

If you haven't found the Charger parts you need, I have an entire car that was stripped down. I've been meaning to list the stuff, maybe this will give me an incentive

Parts for a 66 charger

Yes, I am still looking for these parts. I found a switch and it's coming. I would like to get a door and the trim on the edge of the truck lid. I am in maryland and would like to get the sheet metal local so I could pick it up. There was a junk yard here called B&B it was a mopar yard they had about 7 chargers there, that was years ago. I would go there aften. Now they don't have a single one.

I really need the driver's side fender bracket, if anyone has that.

Any chance you have the molding that go on top of the quarter panels? I need them. UPS destroyed two we shipped to a customer after polishing them.

are you still in need of 67 charger doors? I have one left and one right in New York City manhattan

Auto Transport Service
Back