• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966-67 Hemi Hood Scoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Gaines

Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966-67 RO Hemi Hood Scoop

1966-67 Hemi Style Hood Scoop.
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, LIKE NEW CONDITION.
Top Quality Fiberglass, Nice and thick, no waves or imperfections. Not one scratch, gouge or nick of any kind on the scoop.
It is a "bolt-on" style with heavy duty studs fiberglassed into the edges for mounting plus a heavy duty center stanchion for the center mount of the opening.
Although I do not know the brand of this Scoop it compares to the best quality AAR Scoop that sells for $325 plus freight.
It is painted Silver now that matches my car...can easily be sanded and primered and painted to match your car.
Price is $200.00 Plus Freight. PAY PAY IS OK
I will package it in a secure cardboard box with thick edge protectors and rubber corner protectors so it arrives in good shape.
The freight will NOT be inexpensive but it is $125 cheaper than a similiar new scoop to start with.
You will not be disappointed with the quality and condition of this hood scoop.
I am selling it because I have to go to a MUCH TALLER style scoop to accomodate my Tall Single Plane and Dominator with the 2" adapter which just wont fit under the RO Hemi scoop that I am selling.
017.jpg030.jpg039.jpg075.jpg20151022_104615.jpg

Last edited:
1966-67 RO Hemi Hood Scoop

1966-67 Hemi Style Hood Scoop.
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, LIKE NEW CONDITION.

Top Quality Fiberglass, Nice and thick, no waves or imperfections. Not one scratch, gouge or nick of any kind on the scoop.
It is a "bolt-on" style with heavy duty studs fiberglassed into the edges for mounting plus a heavy duty center stanchion for the center mount of the opening.
Although I do not know the brand of this Scoop it compares to the best quality AAR Scoop that sells for $325 plus freight.
It is painted Silver now that matches my car...can easily be sanded and primered and painted to match your car.
Price is $200.00 Plus Freight. PAY PAY IS OK
I will package it in a secure cardboard box with thick edge protectors and rubber corner protectors so it arrives in good shape.
The freight will NOT be inexpensive but it is $125 cheaper than a similiar new scoop to start with.
You will not be disappointed with the quality and condition of this hood scoop.
I am selling it because I have to go to a MUCH TALLER style scoop to accomodate my Tall Single Plane and Dominator with the 2" adapter which just wont fit under the RO Hemi scoop that I am selling.
View attachment 317964View attachment 317965View attachment 317966View attachment 317967View attachment 317969
Hi do you still have the hood scoop..

Looks like I'm late on the scoop.
Will you be at the Engelhart show in August?

246158-1415a8f684ecdd687b56109906e79bc7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back