• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Belvedere I Front Brake line and Distribution Block.

It's always possible that the lines are right or wrong. I don't care who you get them from. So far, I am about 50/50 with getting new lines for 3 cars. New dist blocks are not much better, I have three new junk ones in a box. So all of the above can be your problem. Disc's get into a proportion valve going to the rear brakes.
Good luck to you.

Art , a bit off topic and don't take it the wrong way, but that is a poor performing manifold you have there. Even stock ones from 68 up would work better.
Not even sure what intake it is.....Offy 360? Yeah, those weren't very good but it's light weight lol.

Thanks for all your comments even the manifold one well taken.
Looks like I need to get a 67 block and front line. As you see from the picture the Block is for a duel MC set up.
I just cant get a firewall right side line to match to it. The duel master cylinder they sent me also does not have the plunger do I take it off the old single master or did they give me the one with Power booster that Im not useing.

Thanks for every ones input including the mainifold its all well taken.
Looks like I need to use the 67 Block and right front brake line.
I think they also sent me the wrong Duel MC I have no plunger rod and I dont have a booster.
Di I take the Rod off of my original single MC ?

Auto Transport Service
Back