• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Charger on Tv

Encswsm

Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
Hey Motor trend TV show 2 guys garage is rebuilding a 440 For a 66. I think a guy on the 66/67 Charger Facebook page said the car is his. Looks cool.

That might be my car, they tore down my 440 and rebuilt my 4 speed. Did the episode air already?

That might be my car, they tore down my 440 and rebuilt my 4 speed. Did the episode air already?
Its on this week on Motortrend+ in the Discovery bundle( that they made us move to when they absorbed MT+). They just tore the engine and Trans apart . I guess they're putting the thing back together in a future episode? Too bad your headlights weren't closed that's such a better look but hey It was sweet seeing an Old gal get that much attention. By the way I'm still working through my headlights they're a mess. Topher McGinnis is helping me. I just haven't had time to chase it out. as soon as I get my front suspension finished and re seal my rearend Im doing that.

Last edited:
Its on this week on Motortrend+ in the Discovery bundle( that they made us move to when they absorbed MT+). They just tore the engine and Trans apart . I guess they're putting the thing back together in a future episode? Too bad your headlights weren't closed that's such a better look but hey It was sweet seeing an Old gal get that much attention. By the way I'm still working through my headlights they're a mess. Topher McGinnis is helping me. I just haven't had time to chase it out. as soon as I get my front suspension finished and re seal my rearend Im doing that.
Pretty sure that was mine then! I had no idea the episode was going live already haha. They just finished the 4 speed rebuild, I'll be picking it up next week. I ended up taking the 440 over to United Speed World nearby and they are doing a modest build for me. All fresh machine work, bumping the compression, good cam, etc. Hoping to pick that up at the same time. Going to talk to the folks on the show and see if they want to film another episode!

Is that show filmed in FL?

Last edited:
Interesting.

Whereabouts?

Very cool.

Episode just aired yesterday! They covered all the areas where the poor Charger needs help haha.

Auto Transport Service
Back