• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 or 1967 Dodge or Plymouth B-Body Wood Grain Steering Wheel

65satelliteman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 or 1967 Dodge or Plymouth B-Body Wood Grain Steering Wheel - Reconditioned and in great shape!
$500 + insured shipping.
I may or may not have a horn button or horn ring you may need.

66-67 Wood Grain.jpg

66-67 Wood grain back.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a 68-69 wheel?
It is.

Hello---I've been restoring steering wheels for customers worldwide for over 30 years now and quite a few for members of this site and to my knowledge there is no difference between the 1968 and the 1969 Mopar woodgrain steering wheels and all of the related parts are also interchangeable between both years. Let me know if you might want to purchase it and I do have all of the other parts to make it a complete assembly. If you want it that way, I need to know what color of horn button you need and which center emblem in the horn button and also your complete mailing address. Then I can box everything up to arrive at your total payment due including the Insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to get it back to you. You Have a Wonderful Evening, Charlie.

Auto Transport Service
Back