• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Plymouth Satellite Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudaman

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Plymouth Satellite Convertible $35,000 obo
Beautiful car with recent repaint of the original Dark Red Poly color. It has a custom 2 tone tan leather interior with a new matching power top, boot, and trunk. The car has a recently built 440/727 with a 489 case 3.23 posi rearend. The engine has too much to list. It is very powerful but has great street manners. It has ceramic coated headers with aluminized exhaust flowmaster mufflers and stainless tips. Complete brake job just completed. I just put on a new set of 17" Retro wheels and Nexen High performance tires. The car is stunning. It looks like something Foose built. It has a very nice Custom Kenwood stereo system with built in Kicker speakers and amps in the trunk. It also has a working alarm system. This car is show ready. Thanks for looking. Let me know if any questions. There are photos of the car in my image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgprofile. The car is located in southern Ohio.

Price drop on the car to 31,500 obo. I'm in southern Ohio only a couple of hours from the mopar nationals if anyone wants to check it out.:headbang: Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back