• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1967 440 4BBL 727 TRANS KICK DOWN LINKAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A&A Transmissions near Indy sell repro sets. Good guys to deal with. They have an excellent catalogue of transmission parts and upgrades.

Looking for complete kickdown linkage for 1967 440 4bbl with 727 trans.

FYI, these are getting very hard to find OEM, original and complete. But as others have said, there are several companies selling reproductions which look pretty good and function quite well, for around the same cost as an original used one.

If you're looking for a used OEM setup, any of the 440-4 throttle linkage setups between 1966-1971 will work and function. If you find a 383-4 setup, all but 2-3 of the parts are different on the 440, so a 383 setup is a good place to start, if you cannot find the 440 setup.

Ideally, you want the "early 440" 1966-68 setup, because four (4) or so parts change in appearance in the "late 440" 1969-71 setup.

Try not to use a Lokar cable setup. Hard to get the shift points and kickdown right. My experience, anyway.

Here is 67 68 setup. $250 shipped, PP friends. I can provide a carb stud or front spring bracket, if you starting from zerobase.

440 kickdown linkage (1).JPG

440 kickdown linkage (2).JPG

440 kickdown linkage (3).JPG

I just received the linkage from chignikred! Great guy to do business with with super fast shipping. It was exactly as described!!
Mark the ad "Sold" to close it. Just below the title in your first post above.
1722645332709.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back