• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet

19667CORONET

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I just thought I would share some of the progress I'm making on my 1967 Coronet. I have been working on it for one year now and I am very excited about it. Hope you guys like some of the pics I am posting.

67coronet4.jpg

67coronet5.jpg

67Coronet1.jpg

67coronet9.jpg

67coronet8.jpg

Thank You!!! I have just about all the parts I need to complete my first phase I will post more pics. I have bought a VFN Fiberglass hood with a 3 1/2' sixpack scoop Wilwood disc brakes for all 4 corners. I just removed the torsion box and getting ready to put the new box in and make the subframe connectors. I have a new front end kit and powder coated the upper and lower control arms also bought new front and rear sway bars. My idea is to get it back on the road with the small block and when I complete the whole car put a 383 in the car but I have to do this in stages cause all we all know it gets expensive but I dont wanna cut any corners I plan on keeping this car.

looks like it was a nice car before you started,can't wait to see it when she gets done.

Auto Transport Service
Back